Monday 28 February 2011

Homemade Cookies!

Well after the rather rough start to Monday as per the previous blog, I have just eaten one of my husbands homemade cookies - dairy free, fantastic little gems so they are. They have made life wonderful, better than any shop brought cookies - or any cookie I have ever tasted before......they are the most fantastic cookies ever!

I entered a short story competition today, and I have a blank page open on my desk top for my 'book' well book idea really - it came to me in the night a few days ago, it was the best idea in the world....but its kind of fizzled. I don't really trust my ideas much, but I was so excited when I came up with the idea at 2am the other morning....I was still excited by it during the next day, and even confessed to my other half I had an idea - didn't tell him what the idea was though...too scared he will think I am a pillock......and today I am a pillock because I'm too scared to write it down in case its rubbish......

The baby is asleep, my daughter is only being slightly annoying....and what am I doing? Eating cookies! Doh!

1 comment:

Teresa Ashby said...

Feel the fear and do it! I know you can!